A Thousand Facets--A MUST Follow Blog

Meet one of my dearest friends, Joanne --A jewelry designer, fashionista, world traveler and blogger.

Joanne and I have known each other for about twelve years, since we were college roomies. She majored in Fashion Design and I in Fashion Merchandising. Even though we never took a single class together, sharing a tiny narrow room, a small bathroom and an even smaller closet made us super buds--and she never got on my nerves, now that should tell you how awesome she is.

I am very much into fashion and like to follow some trends but still putting my own spin to them (seriously there are some trends I just don't get and wouldn't fall into just because everyone else is). But I also look to Joanne as my style guru. A Thousand Facets is the name of her blog, and it fits perfectly. In her blog you can read all about the things she appreciates, not just in fashion but in life. She doesn't have one specific style--which I love, because I don't either--but she does have her own style. By day, she is a jewelry designer for a company that sells to retailers. Some that have carried her designs have been: Anthropologie, Ann Taylor Loft, and Bloomingdales, just to name a few, and some of her pieces have been worn in the hit shows Glee and Ugly Betty. She loves to mix different types of materials, and she designs them from super eccentric to simple and chic, just like her!






I thought of her when choosing between a modest but intricate bracelet and a much bolder but elegant bracelet to wear on my wedding day, I knew she would want me to wear the bold one, so I did!
She is extremely talented and I have not yet seen a piece I haven't loved. Her blog inspires me to be more creative in my outfits and in life. So, visit A Thousand Facets, and be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment