Latest Wedding Dress Fashions From the NY Bridal Market

Even though I'm not at the New York Bridal Market, I still wanted to share with you the latest collection of wedding dresses that were showcased from a couple of my favorite designers.

Angel Sanchez, a Venezuelan born design genius, blew me away with his latest designs.


 So simple and chic

 

This one is amazing! Check out the back below it.






Ruffles has been the most seen trend in upcoming bridal collections and Monique Lhuillier definitely took that and made it dreamier than you could ever imagine with her "Floral Fantasy" Collection.



 




I love ruffles, there's something so romantic and magical about them.

I'm trying to find some good images from the Romona Keveza show, hopefully I'll have some for you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment