Anthropologie's BHLDN Bridal Line

Behold, the new bridal line from Anthropologie!!! 

A dear friend started off my day with excitement when she informed me about BHLDN this morning--She's an Anthro die-hard.

First of all, I have to say WOW!!! As soon as I entered the BHLDN website I was captivated beyond my control. This dreamy line of wedding gowns, bridal accessories, bridesmaids dresses and shoes is so uniquely adorable and fresh. You can choose by what kind of bride you are--Nostalgic Romantic, Neo-Sophisticate, La Bohémienne, or Lady with a Twist--and I'm probably all of the above.

Below are a few of my fave picks from each line, although it was very hard to pick out the faves, everything is gorgeous!






See, I told you! And your bridesmaids will love you forever if you pick for them to wear BHLDN, so versatile.


Don't you just love having more options? Specially this one. I love it, and it has inspired me. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment