Anne Hathaway's 8 Oscar Looks

I started this post covering the red carpet fashions of all the celebrity attendees--hits and misses. But instead, I veered to covering Anne Hathaway's eight, yes EIGHT, Oscar outfits. This in itself was enough, and quite honestly, more interesting than the rest. 

The red carpet was just not enough for me to go gaga over--and by that, I don't mean Lady Gaga's intrepid choices would have done it. But its not to say that there weren't hits. I did love Sandra Bullock's Vera Wang red dress, Halle Berry's Marchesa gown, Hillary Swank's Gucci Premiére dress, Natalie Portman in Rodarte, and Giuliana Rancic in Christian Ciriano--yes, I know she's not an A-list actress, but I did love her dress.

Ok, so back to Anne. I'll keep it short, sweet and to the point.


At the red carpet: Vintage Valentino. 
Second Look: Givenchy Haute Couture gown by Riccardo Tisci.
Third Look: Tux by Lanvin custom made for for her. And I LOVE the Brian Atwood heels, covered in Swarovski crystals.
Fourth Look: Vivienne Westood Couture.


Fifth Look: Oscar de la Renta.
Sixth Look: Atelier Versace.
Seventh Look: Armani Privé.
Eighth Look: Tom Ford. 

And the winner is...




The Atelier Versace, which she wore again to the Vanity Fair after-party, and I can see why. This one is by far my favorite--although she can't go wrong, and I did like all her looks--but I just fell in love with this dress; the strapless neckline and the details are...perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment