Brooke Burke's White Dress

I was watching Dancing With The Stars last night (yes, my guilty pleasure). And throughout the first segment they only shot Brooke Burke from the waist up. 

My thoughts, "ooh, I think I like that dress. Awesome for a bride at her rehearsal dinner or something". 

Unfortunately I couldn't tell what the material was or who designed it,  but it looked phenomenal on her--from the waist up. Then we got a full shot of it by the second segment and I was so disappointed. It had these ruffles right on the hips that did not flatter the dress or her, it just looked weird to me.



Did you all tune in for the C.B. performance? (I can't even mention his name) 

I tried not to watch it and my plan was to fast-forward through it, (DVR-I started watching 15 minutes into it) because I have banned him after what he did to Rihanna and even more after his latest behavior.  But I did watch, and as entertaining as it was, I still think he's a d-bag and will continue to change the radio channel when his songs come up.

Back to the dress.

What are your thoughts? 

Maybe if the ruffles were done differently or not at all, it would have been a very cool cocktail dress. But so not the case in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment