Name This Design Contest

This doesn't really scream St. Patrick's Day inspired, but does it have to? I've been working on this design for about a week now and just finished it today--so today I release to you my latest and possibly greatest. 

But in the spirit of St. Paddy's I am wearing my little bit of green, this post is green, and hopefully I'll come across some green beer tonight. I'm not Irish by any means, but hey, any reason to do some celebrating, right? And everyone does.

So, back to my design. This one is totally different from what I've done in the past. It is printed on 100% recycled column card stock in a camel color which inspired the color combination with the navy blue. How do you like the peacock on the RSVP? 





By the way, I haven't named this one yet. I could use a little help. Perhaps a contest? Submit your suggestions by emailing us to contact@nuagemulberry.com, and the winner will receive a set of 24 personalized cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment