Elegant Beach Wedding Invitation

So, you're getting married on the beach but want to steer away from the typical pastels. Here's a perfect way to announce to your loved ones that yours will be a different and sophisticated wedding, but still letting them know their toes will be hugged by the powdery sands of pristine beaches. 





One of my brides, Kristie, contacted me because she wanted an elegant invitation for her destination wedding in Aruba. She knew what she wanted, and I took her vision to create this simple, but oh-so-amazing, beach wedding invitation suite.

6 comments:

  1. I love this Anna! It is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. I was checking continuously this blog and I am quite impressed! Extremely useful info specially the first part. I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Beach wedding invitations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. You've got a design here that's not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what you're saying. Great job, indeed.Beach wedding invitations

    ReplyDelete
  4. NuageMulberry3/7/13, 10:25 AM

    Thank you, Courtney and Adela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very good and informative article indeed. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge more, I really like the way you explain how it goes.

    Cheap wedding invitations

    ReplyDelete